The easy-to-use ORMED MIS Accounts Receivable Management Suite (ARMS) allows you to isolate high-risk receivables and improve cash management. It features an online interactive aged trial balance complete with collection management, transaction drilldown, and multiple receivable sub ledgers
- Accounts Receivable consolidates invoicing and billing for multiple entities, with detailed user setup tables that let you automate all accounting transactions based on what is purchased, who it is purchased by, which department provides the service, and/or who is responsible for paying the bill. Includes Trust Accounting and Cash Management.
- MSP Billing automates the billing, reconciliation, and cash receipt functions for government receivables relating to the BC Medical Services Plan (MSP).
- OHIP Billing automates the billing, reconciliation, and cash receipt functions for government receivables relating to the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
ORMED MIS ARMS delivers consolidated invoicing and billing for multiple entities, and detailed user setup tables that let you automate all accounting transactions based on the service provided, which department provides the service, and/or who is responsible for paying the bill.
Ormed's comprehensive accounts receivable and client billing solutions work seamlessly with ORMED MIS Finance Management, and include the following modules:
The Ormed AR Manager allows for easy one-time entry of recipient and guarantor information used by multiple ORMED MIS modules. Default settings for service codes, pricing brackets, and special reports are kept here for use by the application.
- Maintain clear records of patient personal information (e.g. HCN, SIN, billing and employer details, follow-up notes, dunning letter notices,
- Track patient and non-patient revenue, receivables, and cash
- Easily transfer pertinent information
to activity entry screens
- Attach secondary codes to the recipient for detailed tracking of receivables in the GL
- Review with a glance summaries of recipient transactions including charges, adjustments, payments, and trust, and drill down for complete detail without having to run several reports
- Personalize invoices, receipts, and statements
- Use default refund and writeoff accounts, and tax rates
- Set default printing options to be used by the system unless overridden for a particular transaction or posting
- Utilize the optional auto-invoice feature to designate a guarantor-specific invoice prefix
and factor grouping options to quickly create invoices
- Customize aging increments to enhance usage of the Aged Trial Balance report
- Attach secondary codes to the guarantor for detailed tracking of receivables in the GL
- Track multiple types of receivable by type of care or source, allowing isolation
and management of high risk receivables or allocation of work to AR staff.
- Rollup similar charges on a statement
- Set flexible rates by payor, service date, facility, department, and/or service level;
rates populate automatically during charge entry
- Track revenue with as much detail as you want—by service, recipient, and/or guarantor—
even right down to the rate
- Simplify data entry and minimize errors through optional defaults (e.g. physician, taxes, ICD9 code)