Chris SherbackChairman of the Board
Ormed Information Systems
Chris joined Ormed
in 1991 as a software designer (bringing the staff complement
to three!). An honours graduate of the University of Alberta Faculty of Business, he has since held the positions of vice president of finance, vice president of product development, executive vice president, and president.
Named CEO in 1996 after negotiating an employee buy-out, Chris began a mission to turn Ormed into a market leader in management information systems. Before Ormed, Chris was an auditor with Deloitte & Touche.
He has shared his accounting
and sales skills with many organizations in a volunteer
and board capacity.
- Taking Financial Control of our Healthcare Systemt: Feb 2010
- Computerization of the Supply Chain: May 2010
- Financial Records and Medical Records: Nov 2010
- The Need for Competition between Hospitals: Dec 2010
- Financial Alternatives to Regionalization: Jan 2011