Human Capital Management for Healthcare
No other HR responsibility is as likely to cause waves of dissatisfaction as the payroll system. Unmovable deadlines
and a zero margin for error put a premium on its accuracy and dependability. It must be stringent to meet all legal and reporting requirements yet flexible to accommodate multiple labor contracts and employment understandings.
To achieve efficiency and accuracy, best practice calls for minimizing the amount of manual intervention required. That's where an automated, integrated, industry-hardened software solution can be invaluable.
Did you know?
Best practice companies in the Fortune 1000 spend $85USD per employee per year on payroll; others spend as much as $715USD
(Source: Business Finance).
A Payroll check costs an average $1.07USD and a direct deposit costs an average $0.05USD (Source: American Bankers Association).
Payroll for Healthcare
The crown jewel of Ormed's Human Resources Management suite is our Payroll application, with a processing engine that automates all aspects of complex pay and benefit calculations, assuring staff that calculations are accurate.
The software has been strategically designed to be flexible enough to accommodate a variety of intricate labor contracts and employment arrangements and yet still minimize the
amount of manual intervention required.
- Powerful, flexible, table-driven
Payroll processing engine
- Process payrolls across multiple computers
- Effortlessly manage pay rate changes with automated seniority and calendar incrementing
- Create large, easy-to-read
pay code descriptions
- Automatically validate time off requests against actual available balances; disallow
- Automatically calculate shift and
statutory holiday premiums
- Quickly setup an unlimited number of
benefits and deductions
- Automatically process retroactive pays
- Perform reversals, adjustments,
and exception pay processing
- Post direct deposits to any bank account
- Customize employee deposit slips
- Calculate employee sick, vacation, leave, overtime, and seniority bank balances
- Manage employee receivables
- Administer pension plans
- Access historical timecards, registers, journal entries, and checks online
- Easily generate regular and ad hoc reports in seconds
- Accommodate employees who work multiple rotations
- Accommodate employees who work multiple shifts on any given day
- Import and validate transactions from leading scheduling products or simple Excel templates
- Manage employee-specific earnings and deductions
- Access employee vacation, sick, overtime, and seniority bank information
- Review historical time cards and pay slips